PPC Management Service
Pay Per Click advertising is a popular method of increasing your website’s visibility to your audience and now a day numerous companies are offering this service. The pay per click management service allows you to publish advertisements online and to pay only for those that drive traffic to your website.
For search engines, this typically takes the form of bidding on certain keywords and phrases relevant to your industry and target market.
Pay Per Click advertising offers a high level of tracking and control, making it a popular marketing solution for many businesses. However, it can be expensive if not used correctly.
our team of certified PPC experts can help your company with all aspects of PPC marketing & management , from advertisement services to adwords account management, helping you maximise the success of your PPC campaigns and invest your budget wisely.
Our PPC Management Service
we provide support with all types of PPC-related advertising, across a wide range of platforms including social networking sites. We can also help with:
Ad copy – our dedicated team of professional copywriters will do extensive keyword research and work with you to establish relevant calls to action before writing tailor-made ad copy to drive traffic to your website.
Creative design – our creative team will work with you to create eye-catching graphic ads that reflect your brand, key messaging and relevant keywords.
Mobile ad campaigns – our development team can tailor advertising campaigns to mobile users, making use of short phrases rather than long tail keywords, and Good AdWords mobile targeting to create campaigns around specific mobile networks and platforms.
Reporting and tracking – we offer a full reporting service to help you set goals to track your campaign’s performance and monitor the growth of your business.
Why Use Pay Per Click Management Service?
Our team of Google certified PPC specialists work with you from creation to ad delivery for a variety of PPC methods. Using keyword, competitor and audience analysis we identify the ad types and delivery networks that work best for your campaigns. We review your campaigns daily and optimise where necessary.
Increased exposure, immediately – Pay Per Click (PPC) works in real time and can be hosted by influential websites such as search engines, helping to improve your brand visibility.
Gain the competitive edge – Pay Per Click (PPC) service is highly personalisable and can help you increase your customer base and build lasting relationships with your audience.
Increased profits and sales – Pay Per Click Management (PPC) can help you reach your target audience. You select the keywords, which means that (if they’re chosen wisely), you’ll be connecting with people who are interested in what your site has to offer. That means better quality traffic and increased conversion rates.
An opportunity for calls to action – Pay Per Click advertising without a call to action is not effective. Simple calls to action optimise your PPC campaigns and encourage users to visit your site.
FAQ Pay Per Click
- Pay Per Click (or SEM – Search Engine Marketing in Google’s parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked.
- Types of PPC campaigns are:
– Search Adwords Campaign
– Remarketing on the Google Display Network
- Small Business who want to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
- No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google AdWords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible!
No. Just like any type of advertising, Google AdWords can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
- No. We can set up your client’s Google AdWords account and then link it to our AdWords manager account.
- It depends. If you have PPC campaigns that are already running and only minimal changes need to be made, the setup fee is waived. If you have an account but the campaigns still need to be setup or there are a lot of settings that need to changed, then you will need to pay for the setup fee. Please contact our Project Manager for a FREE PPC Proposal and Landing Page Analysis.
- A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, that’s why the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
- Yes. We offer transparency compared to other agencies to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want.
- Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum.
- PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC.
- Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor’s brand organically, this is common practice in an AdWords campaign.
- Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine.
- Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
- Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same business as yours or have the same type of service.
PPC Small Package
For campaigns with small (£1,000 – £2,999) monthly ad spend budget. Includes Google Search Network and/or Bing.
PPC Medium Package
For campaigns with medium (£3,000 – £4,999) / mo budget. With an option to include up to two of the following channels: Search Network Campaign, Display Network / Remarketing, Facebook, and Gmail.
Our process is what make us effective. We try to understand you and then your business/vision to the core and that’s what makes all the difference.